Stopped for Speeding on I-87 While Driving Through Saratoga County?
Situated between Saratoga Springs and Albany, a number of busy roads pass through the Ballston Spa and Malta area. As a result, it is not uncommon to get caught in a speed trap when driving in the area. Regardless of whether you were pulled over on the Northway (Interstate 87) or Route 9, fighting a speeding ticket or other traffic violation can be a worthwhile investment.
A skilled traffic attorney may well be able to help you obtain a favorable outcome such as:
- Charges dismissed
- Charges reduced to lesser charges
- Fees and penalties reduced
Speak With a Malta Town Court Traffic Ticket Violations Attorney
Both NY residents and out-of-state drivers alike appreciate the fact that, in most cases, our Saratoga County municipal traffic lawyers can fight their speeding ticket or other traffic violation in Malta Town Court on their behalf — saving them the time and expense of returning to upstate New York.
With offices in Schenectady and Albany, our traffic ticket attorneys are familiar with the courts in Saratoga County. Contact us via e-mail or call 866-642-3807 to learn how we can help you fight your ticket.
Some of the common charges our clients face in Malta Town Court include:
- VTL 319: Operating a motor vehicle without insurance
- VTL 511: Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- VTL 1111: Failure to obey a traffic signal
- VTL 1180: Speed not reasonable and prudent
- VTL 1192: Driving while ability impaired
- VTL 1212: Reckless driving
Ballston Spa’s local traffic courthouse is located at:
Malta Town Court
2538 Route 9
Ballston Spa, NY 12020