New York State Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Pulled over on the Northway? Received a traffic ticket while driving on the NY Thruway 90? Cited for speeding on a rural New York highway? Regardless of where it happened, our traffic violation defense firm has attorneys who are familiar with local traffic courts throughout New York.
Handling Traffic Violations in Local New York Traffic Courts
Our attorneys represent out-of-state drivers and New York residents facing traffic violations in local traffic courts throughout a number of New York’s regions:
- The Chautauqua-Allegheny region, including Chautauqua County
- The Niagara Frontier, including Erie County, Genesee County and Niagara County
- The Finger Lakes area, including Monroe County, Steuben County, Tioga County, Cortland County and Onondaga County
- The Adirondacks, including Essex County, Warren County and Clinton County
- The Central Leatherstocking region, including Oneida County, Montgomery County, Broome County, Schoharie County and Madison County
- The Capital region, including Albany County, Schenectady County, Saratoga County and Rensselaer County
- The Catskills and Hudson Valley, including Greene County, Sullivan County, Orange County, Dutchess County and Westchester County
Representation for New York Vehicle and Traffic Law Violations
Our experienced New York traffic attorneys handle all types of New York Vehicle and Traffic Law violations — from speeding and reckless driving to driving without insurance, driving without a license and driving while intoxicated. Some of the most common violations for which drivers seek our help include:
- VTL 319: Operation of a motor vehicle without insurance
- VTL 511: Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- VTL 1180: Speed not reasonable and prudent
- VTL 1192: Driving while ability impaired
- VTL 1111: Failure to obey a traffic signal
- VTL 1212: Reckless driving
Fines and surcharges for these NY traffic offenses and others can range from $45 up to more than $1,000. Hiring a traffic violation defense attorney could not only help get these fees and penalties reduced, but might even lead to your charges being reduced or dismissed.
To learn more about how New York traffic violation attorneys at our firm can help, schedule a free initial consultation by contacting us online or calling 866-645-0588.