Caught Speeding on I-87 Near Saratoga Springs?
Regardless of whether you’ve been cited for speeding, reckless driving, driving while intoxicated or another traffic violation in Saratoga County, it is important to talk to a Saratoga County traffic law attorney before you pay the fine.
Simply paying the fine is an admission of guilt, and by adding a conviction for an NY traffic violation to your record, you face the risk of:
- Increased insurance premiums
- Accumulating points on your driver’s license — six or more in 18 months will result in having to pay a New York driver responsibility assessment (DRA) for three years
- Later suspension or revocation of your driver’s license upon receiving additional traffic violations
A Saratoga Springs City Court Speeding Ticket Lawyer Can Help
The New York state traffic violation lawyers at our Albany and Schenectady offices welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and to explain how cost-effectively we can help you resolve your traffic violation citation — eliminating, reducing or mitigating damage to your driving record.
In most cases, our attorneys can appear in Saratoga Springs City Court on behalf of out-of-state drivers and NY residents, saving our clients the time and expense of returning to Saratoga County to fight their traffic violation. To learn more, contact us online or call 866-642-3807.
Some of the common charges our clients face in Saratoga Springs City Court include:
- VTL 319: Operating a motor vehicle without insurance
- VTL 511: Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- VTL 1111: Failure to obey a traffic signal
- VTL 1180: Speed not reasonable and prudent
- VTL 1192: Driving while ability impaired
- VTL 1212: Reckless driving
Saratoga Spring’s local traffic courthouse is located at:
Saratoga City Court
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday