Cited for Speeding on I-90 While Driving Through Erie County?
Regardless of whether you’ve been cited in Erie County with a minor violation, such as speeding on NY Thruway 90, or a more serious traffic violation, such as aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, it is important to talk to an Erie County traffic ticket violations lawyer before you pay the ticket.
Simply paying a traffic fine adds a conviction for a New York traffic violation to your record and you face the risk of:
- Increased insurance premiums
- Accumulating points on your driver’s license — six or more in 18 months results in having to pay a New York driver responsibility assessment (DRA) for three years
- Possible future suspension of your driver’s license with additional traffic violations
Contact a Hamburg Town Court Traffic Ticket Attorney
Our experienced Erie County traffic lawyers in Albany and Schenectady are familiar with the local Erie County courts. In most situations, our attorneys can appear in Hamburg Town Court on behalf of out-of-state drivers and NY residents so they don’t have to bear the time or expense of returning to Erie County to challenge their traffic citations.
Call 866-642-3807 or contact us online to learn how our New York municipal violation attorneys may be able to get your traffic charges and fines reduced.
Some of the common charges our clients face in Hamburg Town Court include:
- VTL 319: Operating a motor vehicle without insurance
- VTL 511: Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- VTL 1111: Failure to obey a traffic signal
- VTL 1180: Speed not reasonable and prudent
- VTL 1192: Driving while ability impaired
- VTL 1212: Reckless driving
Hamburg’s local traffic courthouse is located at:
Hamburg Town Court
S-6100 South Park Ave.
Hamburg, NY 14075
Phone: 716-649-6111 ext 2390
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.* Tuesday through Friday
*Closes at 4 p.m. June through August