The Law Office of James E. Tyner, PLLC
New York Traffic Violations Defense Attorney
At the Law Office of James E. Tyner, PLLC, we have years of experience defending against criminal charges. We are accustomed to providing zealous advocacy in all that we do. We pride ourselves, as experienced New York traffic violations defense lawyers, on our record of successful outcomes for clients from New York, New England and Canada who have been cited for moving violations.
We understand the importance of protecting our clients’ clean driving records. We help clients who are facing charges involving:
- Reckless driving
- Driving without a license
- Driving without insurance
- Aggravated unlicensed operation
- Logbook violations
- Drunk driving
From truck drivers with commercial driver’s licenses (CDLs) who were driving commercial vehicles to private individuals driving automobiles, campers, SUVs or motorcycles — all of our clients have a vested interest in maintaining clean driving records. Talking to an attorney now can prevent trouble later. To schedule a consultation with an experienced, effective New York traffic violation defense lawyer, contact us at one of our convenient New York office locations.
Your Clean Driving Record Is a Valuable Asset; Protect It
Not only can minor speeding tickets and driving without insurance violations affect your clean driving record, they also can lead to:
- Fines and penalties
- Increased insurance rates
- Additional points added to your driving record — which could result in having to pay the New York driver responsibility assessment for three years or even having your license revoked
- Negative consequences for people in professions that involve driving (such as commercial truckers, bus drivers, postal and delivery workers, taxi drivers and others)
Protect your good driving record, your driving privileges and your low insurance premiums. Deal with your New York state traffic ticket by contacting us at our Albany or Schenectady office by phone at 866-642-3807 or by e-mail. In most cases, one of our lawyers can appear in traffic court to fight your ticket on your behalf.