Receive a Speeding Ticket on the Northway Near Clifton Park?
Both out-of-state drivers and New York residents understand that an aggressive defense in the face of a speeding ticket can be a worthwhile investment. A skilled traffic attorney may well be able to help you obtain a favorable outcome such as:
- Charges dismissed
- Charges reduced to lesser charges
- Fees and penalties reduced
Discuss Your Options With a Saratoga County Traffic Violations Attorney
With offices in Albany and Schenectady, our experienced New York state speeding ticket lawyers are familiar with the local Saratoga County courts. Out-of-state drivers and NY residents who live in other areas of the state appreciate the fact that, in most cases, our attorneys can appear in Clifton Park Town Court on their behalf, saving them the time and expense of appearing in Saratoga County to fight their traffic citations.
To learn how our Clifton Park Town Court traffic law lawyers can help you fight your traffic ticket, contact us via e-mail or call 866-642-3807.
Some of the common charges our clients face in Clifton Park Town Court include:
- VTL 319: Operating a motor vehicle without insurance
- VTL 511: Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- VTL 1111: Failure to obey a traffic signal
- VTL 1180: Speed not reasonable and prudent
- VTL 1192: Driving while ability impaired
- VTL 1212: Reckless driving
Clifton Park’s local traffic courthouse is located at:
Clifton Park Town Court
5 Municipal Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday