Cited for Speeding on the NYS Thruway Outside Princetown?
Regardless of whether you’ve been cited in Schenectady County with a minor violation such as speeding on NY Thruway 90 or Interstate 88 or a more serious traffic violation such as reckless driving, it is important to talk to a Schenectady County speeding ticket attorney before you pay the ticket.
Paying a traffic fine is an admission of guilt. By adding a conviction for a New York traffic violation to your record, you face the risk of:
- Increased insurance premiums
- Accumulating points on your driver’s license — six or more in 18 months results in having to pay a New York driver responsibility assessment (DRA) for three years
- Future suspension of your driver’s license with additional traffic violations
Talk to a Princetown Town Court Traffic Violations Lawyer
The traffic attorneys at our Albany and Schenectady offices welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and to explain how cost-effectively we can help you resolve your New York traffic ticket. In most cases, our attorneys can appear in Princetown Town Court on behalf of out-of-state drivers and NY residents, saving our clients the time and expense of returning to Schenectady County to fight their traffic violation.
To learn more about how we can help you fight your traffic ticket, contact us online or call 866-642-3807.
Some of the common charges our clients face in Princetown Town Court include:
- VTL 319: Operating a motor vehicle without insurance
- VTL 511: Aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- VTL 1111: Failure to obey a traffic signal
- VTL 1180: Speed not reasonable and prudent
- VTL 1192: Driving while ability impaired
- VTL 1212: Reckless driving
Princetown’s local traffic courthouse is located at:
Princetown Town Court
165 Princetown Plaza
Princetown, NY 12306
Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday